There are separate rates for regular users of the Hall and for those using the Hall for a one-off event, such as a children’s party, a conference or a wedding reception:
Rates for regular use of the Hall – Please email or phone for rates.
Rates for one-off use of the Hall
|Main Hall||General Purpose room|
|Price per hour||£28||£11|
All day hire of the whole hall £500
|BELMONT PARISH HALL ASSOCIATION Standard Conditions of Hire: (These conditions apply to one-off bookings) |
1. The Hirer shall pay a 10% deposit at the time of the booking and shall pay the balance of the fees due within 28 days of the event or within 28 days of receipt of the invoice. The deposit is non-refundable unless a cancellation is made by BELMONT PARISH HALL ASSOCIATION.
2. The Hirer shall ensure that the BELMONT PARISH HALL ASSOCIATION’s Code of Conduct is adhered to at all times during the period of hire.
3. The Hirer shall, during the period of hiring, be responsible for the supervision of the premises, protection of the fabric and contents, safety from damage however slight, or change of any sort, and the behaviour of all persons using the premises whatever their capacity, including supervision of car parking arrangements to avoid the obstruction of the highway.
4. The Hirer shall be responsible for obtaining any licences necessary in connection with the booking, other than those already held by BELMONT PARISH HALL ASSOCIATION.
5. The Hirer shall be responsible for making arrangements to insure against any third party claims which lie against his/her organisation whilst using the Hall. (Belmont Parish Hall Association is insured against any claims arising out of its own negligence.)
6. The Hirer shall be responsible for observing all regulations relating to the premises stipulated by the Licensing Justices, the Fire Authority and the local authority or otherwise. (These may be reviewed by arrangement in the Hall Manager’s office.)
7. The Hirer shall not sub-let or use the premises for any unlawful purpose or in any unlawful way nor do anything or bring onto the premises anything that may endanger the premises, their use, or any insurance policies relating to the use. (These may be reviewed by arrangement in the Hall Manager’s office.)
8. The Hirer shall pay BELMONT PARISH HALL ASSOCIATION for the cost of repair of any damage done to any part of the property, including the contents of the building, during or as a result of a booking.